[R] <RBloomberg Package Problem>

Shubha Vishwanath Karanth shubhak at ambaresearch.com
Thu Nov 16 15:49:41 CET 2006

Thanks for your reply...

Then...Is it not good to download bloomberg data from R? I also saw that
the RBloomberg package has some error in the site
"http://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/contrib/checkSummaryWin.html"
specified by you. Also, while downloading intraday data, even after
specifying only trading days, R used to give all non-trading day's data
also...thought it would not be updated...Is it reliable to go to R in
downloading data from Bloomberg? I am worried...