[R] <RBloomberg Package Problem>

Shubha Vishwanath Karanth shubhak at ambaresearch.com
Thu Nov 16 16:10:15 CET 2006

Yes...just now I tried it in my Bloomberg machine and yupp it is
working...

Thank you so much on this... But this works on any R version?

Also, some times while downloading the data, with the code, I get
warning message, NA's introduced due to Coersion...then I will not see
the data downloaded...But if I go on trying with the same code 5 or 6
times I get the data...So why is this happening? With the same code once
I get the data and another time I don't get the data...Is this
RBloomberg completely updated? I also saw some error in intra day
downloads...

Thank you,
Shubha