[R] ??: Re:??: Re:??: Re: Need help in waveslim package: imodwt and universal.thresh.modwt

rdporto1 rdporto1 at terra.com.br
Thu Nov 16 21:54:25 CET 2006

Airon,

I'm not sure I have understood your question. Anyway, it
seems to me that you'll have to code a little. Take a look
at ?modwt. I think you'll have to put zeros each scale a time
except the one you want to reconstruct. Then do imodwt.
After some small loop, I think you'll get the desired result.

HTH,

Rogerio.