[R] Ryacas not working properly

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 17:31:19 CET 2006

Sorry but there is not much else I can tell you.  I don't have a UNIX system
myself though I do know that others have used Ryacas on UNIX since the notes
on the home page are based, in part, on their feedback of successfully using
it on UNIX.

I don't know if the responder is correct since one other person who had a
similar problem on UNIX with Ryacas found that it was his telnet configuration
that was the problem.

Make sure you have tried all the possibilities on the home page.

You should at the very least be able to run Ryacas using the system method
since that does not require telnet in the first place.

Also check which version of Ryacas you are using.