[R] problem with loop to put data into array with missing data forsome files

john seers (IFR) john.seers at bbsrc.ac.uk
Mon Nov 20 15:40:40 CET 2006

Hi Jenny

I have sent the file separately.

Of course what I meant was

 if (!is.na(test)) { ....

Just testing you - I never make mistikes.

Hi John,

I just realised that the file name I gave on the original message was
wrong - it
was Feb 1974 (which is file /home/jmb/sst_precip/gribdata/197402.grib).

If you find that you can download that fine then I would appreciate a
copy!
However you are right, I am after a general solution to help me in the
future.

Thank you for the advice on my test for na, I had seen is.na but I was
not sure
if I could use it in this case - I will give it a try!

Thanks again,

Jenny