[R] Latent models

ronggui ronggui.huang at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 15:56:16 CET 2006

Is "ltm" what you want?
> packageDescription("ltm")
Package: ltm
Title: Latent Trait Models under IRT
Version: 0.6-1
Date: 2006-10-02
Author: Dimitris Rizopoulos <dimitris.rizopoulos at med.kuleuven.be>
Maintainer: Dimitris Rizopoulos <dimitris.rizopoulos at med.kuleuven.be>
        using latent trait models under the Item Response Theory
        approach. It includes the Rasch, the Two-Parameter Logistic,
        the Birnbaum's Three-Parameter, and the Graded Response Models.
Depends: R(>= 2.3.0), MASS, gtools, msm
LazyLoad: yes
LazyData: yes
License: GPL version 2 or later
Packaged: Tue Oct 3 09:07:38 2006; dimitris
Built: R 2.4.0; ; 2006-10-03 17:16:04; windows

If you are looking function for "Latent Class Analysis (LCA)", then
"lca" in package e1071 is what you want.