[R] Consulting request R training and programming

Holger Nowak Holger.Nowak at psychonomics.de
Tue Nov 28 13:09:55 CET 2006

Hello everybody,
first I would like to apologize my consulting request on this help list but I couldn't find any ressources about consulties on the net.
In our company we are searching on alternatives to SPSS and after a very short test, R could satisfy our needs completly.

Unfortunately we are not able to cover all required features, like a little more sophisticated tabularization, an integration via DCOM in running vb.net respectively vba code and some other programming stuff.

Is there anyone who could give us a commercial support? Basically two parts are needed: a training course and the implementation of our "wishlist". Please respond to my private adress so the list isn't messed up with more or less business related questions.

With thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Holger Nowak

--