[R] multilevel factor model in lmer

Dimitris Rizopoulos dimitris.rizopoulos at med.kuleuven.be
Mon Oct 2 13:04:56 CEST 2006

If you just want to fit the 2PL, without any covariates, then this can
be currently handled by function ltm() in package ltm.

Best,
Dimitris

----
Dimitris Rizopoulos
Ph.D. Student
Biostatistical Centre
School of Public Health
Catholic University of Leuven

Address: Kapucijnenvoer 35, Leuven, Belgium
Tel: +32/(0)16/336899
Fax: +32/(0)16/337015
Web: http://med.kuleuven.be/biostat/
     http://www.student.kuleuven.be/~m0390867/dimitris.htm