[R] OFFER TO ACT AS AN INTERNATIONAL REPRESENTATIVE.

CHENG WU chengwu002 at yahoo.com.cn
Mon Oct 2 18:49:04 CEST 2006

Dear Prospective Representative,
OFFER TO ACT AS AN INTERNATIONAL REPRESENTATIVE.
I am Mr.Cheng Wu, Managing Director of WU ARTS AND CRAFTS IMPORT/EXPORT.CORP. China.
We are a group of business men who deal on Chinese Art and Craft and
export into Canada, the United States of America, Europe and Australia.
We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium
of getting to our customers in Canada, the United States of America,
Europe and Australia as well as making payments through you to us.
Presently, we are faced with some problems most especially with our
Payment methods as most clients we have in into Canada, the United
States of America, Europe and Australia prefer to pay us with cheque rather
than cash.
We find it very cumbersome in accepting such payments due to the new
monetary policy in our banking systems here in China and this is
crippling our business.
We have numerous customers in Canada, the United States of
America,Europe and Australia and we cannot afford to loose them due to
this problem.
We hereby request for your hand in partnership to act as our
payment/Remittance Representatives, to act as our agents who shall
receive payment on our behalf from our customers in your region.
You shall be entitled to 10% of each payment you receive on our behalf
and this shall be a continuous process.Please if you are interested in
transacting business with us, we will be very glad. Please contact us
for more information.
Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to
negotiate your mode of which we will pay you for your services as our
representative in Canada, the United States of America, Europe and
Australia.Please to indicate your interests please send to us the
following information about yourself.
1.Full names:
2.Age:
3.Sex:
4.Marital Status:
5.Present occupation (Company And position)
6.Phone number/fax:
7.Full contact address (not P. O. Box).
Upon receipt of this requested information I shall provide you with the
necessary details of how to become our representative.
Thanks In advance.
Yours sincerely,
Mr.Cheng Wu.
Managing Director,