[R] littler release 0.0.6

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Thu Oct 5 05:33:35 CEST 2006

What ?
------

   We are pleased to announce version 0.0.6 of littler

What's new ?
------------

   This version includes a bug fix or two as well as a number of small
   enhancements to the documentation.

   For OS X and the r/R confusion, our recommended suggestion is to call
   configure using either the --program-suffix=X  or  --program-prefix=Y
   option to have the binary and manual page renamed when 'make install'
   runs. In this example, r would be renamed to rX and Yr, resptively.
   Suitable choices of X and Y are left to the user.

Where ?
-------

   You can find the source tarball at both

	http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com/code/littler/

   and

	http://biostat.mc.vanderbilt.edu/LittleR

Comments are welcome, as are are suggestions, bug fixes, or patches.

	- Jeffrey Horner <jeff.horner at vanderbilt.edu>
	- Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd at debian.org>

                                                  -- Thomas A. Edison