[R] How to get the function names

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 04:37:10 CEST 2006

In looking at this once more I realize that I did not really answer
the question which was how to get the getFunNames function that
you defined to run in another funciton.  Use do.call with match.call
to replicate the calling sequence:

myfun <- function(x) {
	do.call(getFunNames, list(match.call()[-1][[1]]))
}
myfun(mean)
myfun(list(mean, sd))