[R] Block comments in R?

Stefano Calza stecalza at tiscali.it
Fri Oct 6 13:56:50 CEST 2006

Cool, didn't know that!

Thanks,
Stefano

On Fri, Oct 06, 2006 at 01:46:03PM +0200, Martin Maechler wrote:
<Martin>    Stefano> To uncomment Ctrl-x r d
<Martin>
<Martin>well, if we really talk emacs --- we shouldn't here --
<Martin>you definitely should learn to use M-;
<Martin>
<Martin>It does use "##" in ESS (as you should for "full line comments")
<Martin>
<Martin>Martin

--
Stefano Calza, PhD
Researcher - Biostatistician

Civilization is the limitless multiplication of unnecessary necessities.
		-- Mark Twai