[R] eps embedded fonts again

Yury Yuryev yurycrib at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 08:24:13 CEST 2006

Dennis Alexis Valin Dittrich <dd-list at nomans.de>>writes:
> ps2pdf14 -dPDFSETTINGS=/prepress figure.eps tmp.pdf
> pdftops -eps tmp.pdf figure_with_embeded_fonts.eps
>
> The first script is delivered with ghostscript. The second program
> belongs to the xpdf package.

Thanks a lot.

That was a miracle. The only thing I did was the box size correction.

By the way, the all other methods I tried like using ps2pdf (with embedding) -> pdf2ps,
using embedFonts in R (with pswrite parameter)
using incscape (with importing and exporting eps)
produce eps with text converted to paths, that, IMHO, is embedding.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury Yuryev.