[R] samples to dataframes

randy zelick zelickr at pdx.edu
Wed Oct 11 20:06:50 CEST 2006

Hello all,

I'll bet this is not complicated, but I really did hunt for information
on it, and tried some ideas without success.

Running Windows XP and R 2.3.1

I am using the Sound package to read in .wav files, and this works fine.
The R object produced is of class "sample". I want to use some of the
functions in the package Seewave to do further analysis, but this
package wants data objects to be dataframes. So I tried various ways to
coerce samples to dataframes, but was not successful.

Does anyone have a hint/solution?

Thanks much,

=Randy=

Randy Zelick                email: zelickr at pdx.edu
Department of Biology       voice: 503-725-3086
Portland State University   fax:   503-725-3888

mailing:
P.O. Box 751
Portland, OR 97207

shipping: