[R] Help copy.file()

Zanella Marco marco.zanella at inbox.com
Thu Oct 12 10:40:38 CEST 2006

Dear R user,
I have a little truble using the command copy.file() because R copy the files but trasform all of them from their kb weight to 0 kb! I tried with different kind of file extension as .doc, .png, .pdf and the result is the same: all files are copied to ther right folder and path but every file have 0 kb of weight and result unavailable.

Of course, I want to copy file, expecially charts in .png format, created by R from a folder in a PC to a folder in another PC that is a web server.

Have you any ideas?

Thanks a lot.

MARCO