[R] Variance Ratio test

Leeds, Mark (IED) Mark.Leeds at morganstanley.com
Thu Oct 12 15:54:29 CEST 2006

I don't know if it's there but check Rmetrics : ( Fcalendar, Fseries ).

Just an aside : I don't think  the runs test is really a test you want
top use
for checking for the random walk nature of a series. There's some vague
relation in terms of the fact that the runs
test test whether the number of streaks of positive and negatives is
random but it's not as specific of a test ( for testing the random walk
) as the variance  ratio test.