[R] combinatorics

Duncan Temple Lang duncan at wald.ucdavis.edu
Sat Oct 14 01:44:25 CEST 2006

Hi Robin.

 When I saw this, I thought expand.grid would do.
 But since it is too big and since I sympathize
 that C isn't the ideal use of ones time, perhaps
 the Combinations package on www.omegahat.org
 might be helpful.  This provides a "one-at-a-time"
 approach.

  D.

- --
Duncan Temple Lang                    duncan at wald.ucdavis.edu
Department of Statistics              work:  (530) 752-4782
4210 Mathematical Sciences Building   fax:   (530) 752-7099
One Shields Ave.
University of California at Davis
Davis,
CA 95616,