[R] Differences in estimates calculated in R and SPSS

Charles C. Berry cberry at tajo.ucsd.edu
Sat Oct 14 18:53:36 CEST 2006

As Dirk said:

 	There is a Posting Guide recommending how to phrase questions

You are asked to study that guide before posting questions in the FAQ
Section 2.9 What mailing lists exist for R?

You have not provided a reproducible example as the posting guide asks.

To get the best responses from this mailing list you need to do some
homework first, and the posting guide will lead you through that process.