[R] Re : Re : Generate a random bistochastic matrix

Florent Bresson f_bresson at yahoo.fr
Mon Oct 16 16:36:18 CEST 2006

Yes, you're right. In fact, it's just an adaptation of a matlab command and the author advises using N^4 replications that's why it's the default in the function. The bistochastic matrix is not my subject of interest, but I need it to perform some random tranformation of a vector of incomes.

Florent Bresson