[R] Automatic File Reading

Charles C. Berry cberry at tajo.ucsd.edu
Wed Oct 18 18:06:43 CEST 2006

There have been many threads on this topic.

The posting guide would suggest you do something like this before posting
to the list:

> RSiteSearch("reading many files")

Which reveals many relevant threads, such as:

 	http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/Rhelp02a/archive/84176.html

 	http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/Rhelp02a/archive/46661.html

Chuck