[R] multiline string continuation

Erik Chang audachang at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 19:19:57 CEST 2006

Hi Dimitris,

Thanks for your suggestion. cat(datadir) displays

D:/Users/Erik/Praxis2/
VOIs/individual/nomask/
categorized/collapsed/R_data/

of which output is NULL. I need something that export a string with
the multiple lines in the script being "glued" together and  without
the "\n" in it.

Erik

audachang at gmail.com
http://ulysses.ssc.uwo.ca/