[R] cluster in R

Weiwei Shi helprhelp at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 01:39:22 CEST 2006

Dear Chris:

thanks for the prompt reply!

You are right, dist from pearson has negatives there, which I should
use cor+1 in my case (since negatively correlated genes should be
considered farthest). Thanks.

as to the ?cluster.stats, I double-checked it and I found I need to
restart my JGR, until then the help page function starts to accept
newly loaded package, like fpc for this case.

sorry for the confusion,

weiwei

--
Weiwei Shi, Ph.D