[R] CTRL-C behaviour with RODBC on Solaris2.8

Jagat.K.Sheth at wellsfargo.com Jagat.K.Sheth at wellsfargo.com
Thu Oct 19 14:54:03 CEST 2006

The ODBC driver manager is unixODBC-2.2.11.

I will continue investigating other causes and am extremely grateful for
the time you took to see if the problem was reproducible on any of your
systems. The lack of reproducibility is valuable information to me.

Thanks very much again for the time you took to investigate and reply.
Thank you very much also to the R project and all the great things it
has done. I wouldn't be here without you!

Best wishes,
Jagat