[R] binom.test

Francisco J. Zagmutt gerifalte28 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 19 18:27:08 CEST 2006

You can also plot an uncertainty distribution of p, using an uninformed
prior (uniform(0,1)), using beta(s+1, n-s+1)  i.e.

x <- seq(0.091, 0.469, length=100)
plot(x, dbeta(.x, shape1=13, shape2=39), xlab="x", ylab="Density",
main="Uncertainy distribution for p: beta(a = 12+1, b = 50-12+1)", type="l")

Cheers,

Francisco

Dr. Francisco J. Zagmutt
College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
Colorado State University