[R] plotting 95% confidence bands on a simple linear regression model from lm()

Marc Schwartz MSchwartz at mn.rr.com
Fri Oct 20 21:25:40 CEST 2006

On Fri, 2006-10-20 at 14:46 -0400, Jason Horn wrote:
> What's the best / simplest way to create 95% confidence bands for a
> model created with lm() that can be plotted around teh regression
> line?  I've looked everywhere for this - I guess I must be missing
> something.
>
> - Jason

See the examples in ?predict.lm, which _is_ noted in the See Also
section of ?lm

Within the R console, using:

 RSiteSearch("model confidence bands")

or similar keywords would search the list archives for additional
resources, where you will find that this has been covered relatively
frequently.

HTH,

Marc Schwartz