[R] Error when naming rows of dataset

yongchuan panyc at pacific.net.sg
Wed Oct 25 13:44:15 CEST 2006

I'm pretty new with R, so the only error message I see is
the below that I pasted. I'm attaching the first few rows
of the file for reference. The layout looks screwy when I
attach it here but 'Start' to 'closingCoupon' is the first
row in the .txt file. Thx!

	Start	Stop	PrepayDate	modBalance	closingCoupon
1.1	6	7	0	811.2769	8.35
1.2	7	8	0	811.2769	8.35
1.3	8	9	1	811.2769	8.35
2.1	4	5	0	2226.0825	8.7