[R] for importing "data"

David Barron mothsailor at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 30 10:01:20 CET 2006

Most likely the file lahore.txt isn't in the current working
directory, which is where R will be looking for it as you don't
specify a path (I'm assuming that you are working in Windows).  If so,
you have three options.  1) Move lahore.txt to the current working
directory (you can find with directory that is using the function
getwd()).  2) Specify the full path in read.delim (e.g.,
read.delim("c:/my documents/data/lahore.txt").  3) Change the working
directory to the one in which lahore.txt is located using the function
setwd().

Hope this helps.
David