[R] [ggplot] controlling axis and major/minor tick marks

hadley wickham h.wickham at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 13:45:55 CET 2006

Hi Sebastian,

axis.colour should control the colour of the tickmarks, the axis
labels, and the line which the ticks attach to.  What is not working
in your case?  grid.colour only effects the grid lines inside the
plot.

Currently, ggplot has no notion of major and minor tick marks (mainly
because I don't have a good algorithim to generate them), but it is on
my to do list.

Regards,

Hadley