[R] Question on Chi-square of null model in sem package

Guo Wei-Wei wwguocn at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 04:58:55 CEST 2006

Dear Pref. Fox

Sorry, I didn't receive your reply. I try the new sem package. It's
great. The following is the results that I got. The fit indices are
fine.

 Model Chisquare =  208   Df =  98 Pr(>Chisq) = 6.6e-10
 Chisquare (null model) =  1741   Df =  120
 Goodness-of-fit index =  0.9
 Adjusted goodness-of-fit index =  0.87
 RMSEA index =  0.066   90 % CI: (0.054, 0.079)
 Bentler-Bonnett NFI =  0.88
 Tucker-Lewis NNFI =  0.92
 Bentler CFI =  0.93
 BIC =  -336

Thank you very much. You help me out so many problems.

Best wishes,
Wei-Wei