[R] Cross-correlation between two time series data

Andrew Robinson A.Robinson at ms.unimelb.edu.au
Tue Sep 5 05:04:57 CEST 2006

Hi Spencer,

you are quite right.  I should have been careful to emphasize that the
strategy I suggested was intended only to produce the "test for no
correlation" clause of the "either a confidence interval or a test for
no correlation" sentence.

Cheers

Andrew

--
Andrew Robinson
Department of Mathematics and Statistics            Tel: +61-3-8344-9763