[R] Reserve and biobase

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Tue Sep 5 18:14:36 CEST 2006

Wild speculation on my part, but I wonder if the 'graphics window'
that pops up is the 'welcome' message in Biobase? This is invoked by a
call to 'message' in the .onAttach function...

.onAttach <- function(libname, pkgname) {
   message(paste("\nWelcome to Bioconductor\n",
   [etc]

If so,

suppressMessages(library(Biobase))

might help. It would be great to hear confirmation of this as the
problem. If not, a completely streamlined example (no extra packages
loaded / actions taken) would aid in debugging.

Martin
--
Bioconductor