[R] help: advice on the structuring of ReML models foranalysing growth curves

Andrew Robinson A.Robinson at ms.unimelb.edu.au
Tue Sep 5 18:54:37 CEST 2006

I agree with Bert.  The lme() helper functions are much more developed
than the lmer() helper functions.  This is probably relevant for
Simon's data because temporal autocorrelation is likely for the
measurements within chicks, and is easily handled in lme().  I'm not
sure if it can be done yet in lmer().

Cheers

Andrew

--
Andrew Robinson
Department of Mathematics and Statistics            Tel: +61-3-8344-9763