[R] density plots????

Luis Barreiro barreiro at pasteur.fr
Wed Sep 6 17:58:44 CEST 2006

Dear all,

I arrive to do density plots using the function "kde2d" , and from this do
a countour plot. My problem is that I do not really understand what the
labels for the different levels mean??? What I would like to obtain is a
surface encompassing the 95 percentile of my values. In other words I would
like the levels to represent, for example, the 90th, 95th and 99th
percentiles of my values. I hope I have been clear.
Do you think you can help me??? I would be VERY grateful.

Thanks in advance

Luis Barreiro