[R] Model vs. Observed for a lme() regression fit using two variables

CG Pettersson cg.pettersson at evp.slu.se
Thu Sep 7 21:49:18 CEST 2006

Hi Andrew,

Thanks a lot, That would give me what I want.
But using my own data and models resulted in this:

> plot(fitted(tcos31.c.cp, level=1), FCR.c$g.cp)
Error in xy.coords(x, y, xlabel, ylabel, log) :
        'x' and 'y' lengths differ

This is quite correct, as there are some missing values in the covariate
and I made the model using the 'na.action=na.omit' option.

I know there is a way of using the model to fix this, but haven´t been
able to get the code right during the afternoon.

How do I code this and where should I have looked?

Cheers
/CG

--
CG Pettersson, MSci, PhD Stud.
Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU)
Dep. of Crop Production Ekology. Box 7043.
SE-750 07 Uppsala, Sweden
cg.pettersson at vpe.slu.se