[R] problem with putting objects in list

Rainer M Krug rkrug at sun.ac.za
Fri Sep 8 09:52:13 CEST 2006

Well - it must be that the whole concept of lists, vectors / matrices,
objects, data frames is not that clear to me. From my background
(Delphi, Basic), I am used to that, when referencing dr[i] I get the
object which is stored in the list.

Is there any manual / technical manual / reference available which
explains all this? The normal manual (Introduction into R) didn't made
it clear to me.

Rainer

email:	RKrug at sun.ac.za
      	Rainer at krugs.de