[R] wireplot margins and additional z-axis

Richard M. Heiberger rmh at temple.edu
Wed Sep 13 14:36:43 CEST 2006

Klaus Nordhausen:
> The plot is still not in the left bottom corner of the file. There is a lot of space below the
> outer box line. If I include this eps in latex it will also include this space and if I put for
> example the figure caption below it I have this huge gap between actual graph and caption.

This is not a problem in LaTeX.  You can put some negative vertical space between the
figure and the caption.  You can also put horizontal space in the figure to move the
useful part of the eps file where you want it.  Here is a trivial example.

tmp.R:
par(mfrow=c(2,2))
plot(1:10)
dev.copy2eps(file="tmp.eps")