[R] Beta stochastic simulation

Duncan Murdoch murdoch at stats.uwo.ca
Fri Sep 15 15:19:28 CEST 2006

On 9/15/2006 9:06 AM, Mark Pinkerton wrote:
> Yes, indeed I do. Is there any way I can dig into these a bit more? I
> have also just tried using the OO inverse beta from the distr package
> and this seems to work.

This is pretty irritating.  You were getting warnings from R that the
calculations were inaccurate, and you didn't think that was worth
mentioning?

I'll continue working on this after "Risk Management Solutions"
compensates me for my wasted time, and pays me in advance for additional
work.

Duncan Murdoch