[R] using "table" in R

Bingshan Li bingshanli at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 17 06:14:28 CEST 2006

Hi Jim,

This is the way to get the frequencies. But what I
want is to store the elements in one vector and their
frequencies in another vector. My problem is that when
I call "table" to return the frequency table, I do not
know how to extract these two vectors. I tried
table(...)$dinnames and it did not work. It returned
NULL.

Thanks!