[R] GOLDSTAR LOTTO - Wheel E-game

Mr.carpenter elizebath xanga at atmail.com
Tue Sep 19 02:17:03 CEST 2006

       *NOTICE OF CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNING*

This email confirms that you have been notified of by the DE GOLDSTAR E-GAMES LOTTO BV DE Netherlands of your email lottery winning for 2006
GOLDSTAR LOTTO - Wheel E-game held on 18th September 2006.

We wish to congratulate you on the selection of your email coupon number, which was selected among the 45 lucky consolation prize winners.

Your email ID identified with Coupon No.NL132478 and was selected by Electronic Random Selection System (ERSS) with entries from the 50,000 different email addresses enrolled for the Lotto-Wheel E-game.

Your email ID included among the 50,000 different email addresses where submitted by our partner international email provider companies.

Ref Number: 35149/337-5247/LNI
Lottery Group: Consolation Prize Group
Prize Amount: 1.500,000 (One Million Five Hundred Thousand Euro Only)

You are required to file claims for your lottery prize winning by contacting the Award Department to Processing your winning information provided above before 14 working days.

Award Department Officer:
Mr.carpenter elizebath
TEL:31-645-535-301
FAX:31-847-520-740
Email:xanga at atmail.com

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.

Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

Yours truly,
Mrs.Mavis Cook
(Secretary)
For Goldstar E-games