[R] GLM Question

Mark Jankowski mdjankowski at wisc.edu
Wed Sep 20 20:13:41 CEST 2006

Hello,

I am trying to formulate a glm model with repeated measures of viral
blood counts where animal weight is a covariate. Animal treatment
group is the fixed effect and subject is the random effect.  I'm
thinking this situation calls for a mixed model in the Poisson family
with data correlated to days post inoculation (DPI) where animal
weight is factored out to not influence goodness of fit tests.

How might I alter the following code to reflect this situation?

glm(count~treatment,family=poisson)

If this is too much to ask, I understand!  I realize I've got a ways
to go in writing this...

Many thanks!
Mark