[R] Other editor with completion apart from emacs?

Rainer M Krug rkrug at sun.ac.za
Thu Sep 21 15:18:57 CEST 2006

Hi

Thanks for the tip - sounds interesting.

I installed JGR, but I can't get it to work.

I installed it as mentioned on via install.packages() and if I try to
load it, I get the following:

> library(JGR)

 *** caught segfault ***
address 0xc, cause 'memory not mapped'

Traceback:
 1: .External("RinitJVM", classpath, parameters, PACKAGE = "rJava")
 2: .jinit(cp, parameters = "-Xmx512m", silent = TRUE)
 3: f(libname, pkgname)
 4: firstlib(which.lib.loc, package)
 5: try(firstlib(which.lib.loc, package))
 6: library(pkg, character.only = TRUE, logical = TRUE, lib.loc = lib.loc)
 7: .getRequiredPackages2(pkgInfo)
 8: library(JGR)

Possible actions:
1: abort (with core dump)