[R] how to store recursive results

X.H Chen xchen_stat at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 22 17:31:23 CEST 2006

Hi Gabor,

Thanks for pointing out this for me. However, what I try to get is how to
construct such form a function f that

where ret contains the each recursive result from f, and meantime f consists
of no <<- operator. Do you have any idea how to implemet this. Thanks a lot
for your suggestions.

Cheer

Xiaohui Chen

Dept. of Statistics