[R] New project: littler for GNU R

Duncan Murdoch murdoch at stats.uwo.ca
Wed Sep 27 13:06:28 CEST 2006

Gabor Grothendieck wrote:
> I think this is quoted out of context. I was referring to Duncan's post
> which shows an example of piping R code.

No, that was Jeffrey's post that showed the pipe.  All that was in my
post was a question about why this isn't a patch to the standard R
script.  I don't think anyone has answered that, so I assume the reason
is that it just seemed easier to write a separate script than to change
the standard one.

If someone else designs, documents and commits the necessary changes to
the standard script, I'd be happy to follow suit with the Windows R.exe.

Duncan Murdoch