[R] t-stat Curve

Nordlund, Dan (DSHS) NordlDJ at dshs.wa.gov
Wed Sep 27 18:21:21 CEST 2006

Isaac,

I'm not sure that what you are asking for is reasonable (or possible).  It
is the sampling distribution of your t-statistic that is distributed as t
under the null hypothesis, not your observed data.  Could you clarify what
it is you wish to do?

Dan

Daniel J. Nordlund
Research and Data Analysis