[R] SUMMARY control L to clear the Rgui screen in Windows

Charles Annis, P.E. Charles.Annis at StatisticalEngineering.com
Fri Sep 29 05:15:09 CEST 2006

Eternal thanks to Jim Holtman and to Gabor Grothendieck who pointed me to
this concise piece of code:

cls <- function() {
	require(rcom)
	wsh <- comCreateObject("Wscript.Shell")
	comInvoke(wsh, "SendKeys", "\014")
	invisible(wsh)
}

Perfect!

Thanks!

Charles Annis, P.E.

Charles.Annis at StatisticalEngineering.com
phone: 561-352-9699
eFax:  614-455-3265
http://www.StatisticalEngineering.com