[R] time series simulation

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Fri Sep 29 19:13:12 CEST 2006

      First, I'd write down a model for how your stochastic process
relates to independent, normal observations with mean 0 and standard
deviation 1.  You want a lognormal series, so I'd start by generating a
normal series and the compute 'exp' of that.  If you'd like more help
from this listserve, please provide commented, minimal, self-contained,
reproducible code, as suggested in the posting guide
"www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html".

      Hope this helps.
      Spencer Graves