[R] strange warning message

Tong Wang wangtong at usc.edu
Sat Sep 30 07:00:53 CEST 2006

Hi Duncan:
     Thank you for your help last time,  since I do not use NULL to indicate empty enviroment, I think I'm fine.
And yes, I did upgrade my R version recently,  but how comes I still get this warning for new files created
and saved after that update ? Is there anyway to get rid of this message ?
     Thanks a lot .

best