[R] Device drivers - png()/jpeg()

Petr Klasterecky klaster at karlin.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Apr 2 15:36:28 CEST 2007

Robert McFadden napsal(a):

> [...]

Most probably that will not work - interactive and batch-like modes were
mixed ...

You'll have to decide whether you want/need to select coordinates
interactively using locator() or not. If you do not need locator() and
can provide the coordinates to abline() or other functions, use pdf(),
jpeg() and png() as suggested above.

If you do need locator() and you are using a GUI for R (or a stabdard
Windows interface for R - you didn't specify your OS), you can still
select 'File -> Save as' in the main menu and save you plot manually.

Petr

Petr Klasterecky
Dept. of Probability and Statistics
Charles University in Prague