[R] Compiling C codes in Windows

Tong Wang wangtong at usc.edu
Tue Apr 3 10:19:55 CEST 2007

Thank you all for the help . It seems I only need to change the back slash to forward slash to get things work .

As to using Cygwin as the shell, I couldn't find an instruction dedicated to Cygwin, should I just follow the " Installing
R under Unix-alikes " ?  Is there an easier way, like making use of the installed binaries.

I will post future questions to R-devel.

Thanks again.

tong