[R] gpclib library

Leonardo Lami lami at faunalia.it
Wed Apr 4 18:07:55 CEST 2007

Hi all,
I'm tring to download the gpclib library but I don't find it in the old
repository

install.packages(c("gpclib"), dependencies=TRUE,
repos="http://cran.cnr.berkeley.edu/")
Avviso in install.packages(c("gpclib"), dependencies = TRUE, repos =
"http://cran.cnr.berkeley.edu/") :
         argument 'lib' is missing: using /usr/local/lib/R/site-library

May be my old library have some problem:

library(gpclib)
Errore in loadNamespace(package, c(which.lib.loc, lib.loc), keep.source
= keep.source) :
        in 'gpclib', metodi da esportare specificati, ma nessuno
definito: show, get.bbox, plot, intersect, union, setdiff, [,
append.poly, scale.poly, area.poly, get.pts, coerce
Errore: caricamento pacchetto/namespace fallito per 'gpclib'

Someone knows where I can find the library

Thank you
Leonardo